I am allergic to Capitalism – a social system that puts money profits above all else, above people and the planet, and inevitably, above the quality of life. Capitalism is poisoning our air, water and soil with its profit-driven exploitation of the planet. As a result of this absurd value system, the Earth is becoming an increasingly polluted and unpleasant place to live. It’s past time for serious social change.
- Suicide Under Capitalism and Thoughts of A Better World
- OCCUPY THE VOTE! Oliah’s Interview with Andy Fahrenwald regarding the imperative need for the Occupy Movement to become Actively Involved in the upcoming Elections
- Book Review : Public Secrets by Ken Knabb
- Occupy Wall Street Speech by Slavoj Žižek
- No Nukes! : We are all Downwind of Fukushima
allergic2capitalism on No Nukes! : We are all Downwin… Rhonda Mcratt on No Nukes! : We are all Downwin… Rose Peddles –… on Occupy Wall Street Speech by S… John Ross on To the People of Egypt and… allergic2capitalism on To the People of Egypt and…